Explore ‘The Enemy Within’ key art and logo design
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
- The show uses an off-white beige background with subtle texture along with with deep blue and violets accented with magenta in the logotype.
- The primary logo features the word “Enemy” in all caps, bold letters.
- The word “within” is spread out below while the word “The” is rotated 90-degrees to the left of the “E.”
- Subtle textures and microtext accents hint at the thriller nature of the show.
- The NBC peacock gets a similar treatment — it keeps is gel-like look but changes color to blue-violet with magenta accents and very subtle trails of microtext.