Fusion got a new logo
Fusion, Univision’s cable channel has gone from morphed curves to straight angles in a 2018 logo redesign.
- The network, which launched in 2013 as a joint venture between ABC and Univision.
- Univision bought ABC’s share of the network in 2016.
- ABC, however, still provides programming for the network, including “Nightline on Fusion.”
- The network’s original logo featured the word “Fusion” in a typeface accented with curved ends.
- Above this, a morphed “F” was created from the negative space of an oblong shape.
- The new logo, meanwhile, shifts to violet and uses sharper angles, especially in the “F.”