Win Brands Group has acquired Bow & Drape, an online women’s retailer that is known for its customizable shirts and sweatshirts with phrases such as “Goal Digger” and “You Had Me at Merlot.”
- Win Brands was launched in 2017 as BVGrowth and has since acquired two ecommerce companies.
- It bought the Homesick candle brand from BuzzFeed as well as Stowaway Cosmetics.
- Now, it’s looking to snap up as many as 25 more brands by 2025.
- The company says it’s looking for companies with revenue of $5 to $50m million.
- Win bills itself as offering backend branding, design, marketing, influencer, sales and distribution, operations and strategy expertise.