Nike boosts Apple Pay cashback to 3%
Nike has signed on to offer the slightly higher cashback rate for payments via Apple Pay.
- When customers use Apple Pay to pay in Nike owned stores, Nike’s website or app, they will be eligible for 3% cashback.
- Nike owned SNKRS, Nike Training Club and Nike Running Club are also eligible.
- Note that you must use the Apple Pay option (not the virtual card number or physical Apple Card) to be eligible to receive the 3% — otherwise the cashback amount will be only 1%.
- Nike joins T-Mobile and Walgreens-Duane Reade as physical retailers to sign on to offer customers the highest 3% cashback rate when using Apple Pay.
- Customers can also get 3% cashback for buying from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app or purchasing music, TV shows, movies, books and other digital content from Apple.