Nike won’t sell its products directly on Amazon anymore
Nike is pulling its products off Amazon — though you’ll still be able to buy them from third party sellers.
Read full story »
- Nike originally started selling its products on Amazon directly to customers in 2017, but that arrangement is now ending.
- Nike recently hired former eBay CEO John Donahoe, a move that industry watchers said indicated the company would be making a bigger push into ecommerce.
- Despite the move, many Nike products will still be available on Amazon through third party sellers.
- Amazon reportedly has been beefing up sellers that will sell Nike items, according to Bloomberg.
- Nike will continue to use the Amazon Web Services division to power its apps and nike.com website.