‘Goodfellow and Co.’ logo design
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Target’s men’s owned clothing brand “Goodfellow & Co.” uses a bold logotype with classic undertones.
- The logo combines strong vertical lines with custom embellishments on the “G” and “f.”
- In many ways, the logo conveys a classic look.
- The design also combines the ampersand and “Co,” in all caps, into a single line with no spacing below the first line.
- Although the design uses a custom drawn font, a possible close match is the open source Playfair Display.
- Notably, Target’s draws its origins from a company called “Goodfellow Dry Goods.”