Trump emails supporters asking them vote on ‘Space Force’ logo design
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Donald Trump sent an email to supporters asking them to vote on a “design we will use to commemorate” the new Space Force.
- The designs, which appear to be slapped together quickly, feature various iterations of a “Space Force” logotype.
- Most of the fonts picked are cliche “science fiction” fonts.
- Overall, the designs are poorly scaled, often lack a dominant elements and rely on clunky stock icons.
- Many of the designs appears to be in a “flat,” geometric design style.
- One design, a red circle, appears to attempt to mimic the NASA logo.
- Another design eschews the circular look used by the others in favor of a “shield” shape.
JUST IN: Trump campaign, in an email, says it wants to give supporters “a final decision on the design we will use to commemorate President Trump’s new Space Force — and he wants YOU to have a say.” pic.twitter.com/bFSj53AmZ9
— Peter Alexander (@PeterAlexander) August 9, 2018