Boston Market is offering the first person to hit 10,000 points in its new Rotisserie Rewards program a literal ton of macaronic and cheese.
- The fast casual chain is offering the first customer who hits the 10,000 points mark 2,000 pounds of their favorite Boston Market side.
- Although the promotion is spotlighting macaroni and cheese, the winner can pick any side dish.
- Under the normal terms of the Rotisserie Rewards program, customers gets one point for every full dollar spent.
- Taxes, delivery fees and other charges do not count — and neither do partial dollars.
- Points also expire if a customer doesn’t make a purchase within six months.
- Without any special promotions, this means that someone would need to spend $10,000 at the chain to earn the prize.