Fisher-Price goes ‘bougie’ with toddler charcuterie board play set
Fisher-Price’s new “Snacks for Two” playset is might be the perfect gift for your favorite foodie toddler this year.
- The 15 piece set comes with pretend food and utensils.
- However, kicking things up a notch, the plates are faux marble and food options include a fabric salami and brie cheese wheel.
- There’s also pull apart plastic grapes and plastic crackers, plus a wood toned cutting board and napkins with the phrases “Let it brie” and “You’re grape.”
- Meanwhile, social media has spotted the offering and is already poking fun at the “bougie”-ness of the idea.
- You can buy the playset here.