Goldfish launching veggie line in 2020
Pepperidge Farm will launch two new vegetable based Goldfish crackers in 2020.
- The new Goldfish Veggie line will be sold in Cheesy Tomato and Sweet Carrot flavors.
- Each one will be made using the namesake vegetable along with natural colorings.
- Pepperidge Farm says that each portion of the new snacks will offer the equivalent of one third of a veggie serving.
- That said, the carb and fat content is comparable to the “regular” Goldfish, so the snack won’t be a replacement for real vegetables.
- The products will go on sale at select Publix and Kroger stores in January 2020 before a wider rollout in March.