Heinz releases ‘Mayomust’ and ‘Mayocue’ mashups to follow its Mayochup
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
After revealing the mashup of mayonnaise and ketchup — called Mayochup — last year, Heinz is getting saucy again.
- The company announced it is beginning rollout of two new condiments.
- The first, “Mayomust,” combines mayo and mustard.
- In addition, “Mayocue” blends mayo with barbecue sauce.
- Heinz says the products are appearing first at H-E-B stores — but expects to have it on shelves nationwide by April.
- The two new products are part of the company’s “saucy sauce” collection.
- The new produces follow an increasing trend of people loving sauces of all kind.