Musician and recording artist John Legend will “take over” the music in Starbucks stores and the chain’s Spotify channel.
- Songs from Legend’s new album, “A Legendary Christmas,” will be played in stores and on Spotify.
- Mixed in will be other holiday classics curated by Legend.
- The event, billed as a “Christmas Party Takeover,” is scheduled for Friday, Nov. 30, 2018 in participating Starbucks stores and on Spotify.
- Starbucks’ mobile app already integrates with Spotify, allowing users to see what music is playing in the store at any given time and continue listening to the lineup after leaving.
- Learn how to maximize your cashback from Starbucks with this life hack.
Featured Links Sponsored