IHOP invents ‘spooky and kooky’ treats for ‘Addams Family’ partnership
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- The film stars Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Finn Wolfhard, Nick Kroll, Bette Midler, Allison Janney, Elsie Fisher and Snoop Dogg and will premiere in theaters on Oct. 11, 2019.
- IHOP, meanwhile, is adding “webs” of Hershey’s chocolate syrup and white icing, violet whipped topping and more to limited time menu items.
Available now through Nov. 3, The Addams Family menu lineup includes:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Fluffy, signature Buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with Hershey’s chocolate syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack & cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made Hershey’s chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
IHOP is also bringing back its “Kids Eat Free” promotion for a limited time. Every day from 4 to 10 p.m., now through Nov. 3, kids eat free from the kid’s menu with the purchase of one adult entrée.