McAlister’s Deli unveiled a new logo design in the summer of 2018.
- The new logo design retains a similar color palette to the old one, though the brown has shifted to more orange and the green has been shifted a bit as well.
- The main logotype appears to be a customized version of the font Archer.
- In an effort to keep the “curved” baseline in the old logo design, the new look features a taller “M” and “S” — as well as a superscripted “C” that has been combined with the crossbar in the “A.”
- The diagonal ends of the “ribbon” that previously held the word “Deli” are echoed in the corner accents in the now boxed in logo. The diamond accents on either side of the word remain as well.
- The new McAlister’s logo design also attempts be both retro and vintage at the same time.
Old logo design
Featured Links Sponsored