This popular Olive Garden dessert is back — and being are gobbling it up
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
The Olive Garden has brought back one of its classic desserts — the chocolate brownie lasagna — for a limited time, and customers are already rushing to get it.
- Shortages of the dessert are being reported at Olive Garden restaurants around the country.
- Many diners are being informed that the local restaurant is out of it until the next delivery arrives.
- It is officially described as “eight decadent layers of rich, fudgy brownie and sweet vanilla cream cheese frosting, topped with chocolate shavings and a chocolate drizzle.”
- The item is on the more expensive side — priced at approximately $7.29, depending on market.
- According to the printed menus, the item is only available for a limited time, but does not specify when it will come off the menu.
- The item appeared on the restaurant’s menus in the early 2000s before disappearing.