Outback menu now featuring ‘bloomin’ fried chicken’
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- The new offering, available at select locations, features the taste of the Bloomin’ Onion in the chicken batter.
- Of course, Outback serves the entree item with a drizzle of Bloomin’ Onion sauce.
- Outback uses Bloomin’ Onion “petals” on burgers and sandwiches and also offers “loaded” Bloomin’ Onions with added ingredients.
- In case you aren’t aware, a Bloomin’ Onion is a whole onion that, thanks to a special cutter, has “petals” that resemble a flower blossom.
- It’s then coated with a unique seasoning blend and deep fried.
- Bloomin’ Onion sauce is a tan-white creamy dip with the taste of horseradish.