Pringles adding ‘Turducken’ flavors as part of Thanksgiving themed pack
Pringles is known for its creative and sometimes odd mashups of flavors combinations one can achieve by mixing and matching its flavors — and now it’s offering a way to snack on an entire Thanksgiving feast.
- The limited offering with include three different chips with poultry flavors — with chicken, turkey and duck flavors.
- That’s accompanied with chips flavored to taste like stuffing, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie.
- Pringles is selling the bundle as a “Friendsgiving Feast” “featuring the majestic turducken.”
- Turducken, in its original form, is a duck stuffed inside of a chicken stuffed inside of a turkey.
- The offering is only being sold online and goes on sale Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019.
- It’s priced at $15.99.