Red Lobster announces seafood lover’s lunch menu
Red Lobster has introduced a new seafood lover’s lunch menu.
- The base of the new menu is an unlimited soup, salad and biscuits option starting at $8.99.
- Similar to its former sister chain Olive Garden, the all you can eat offering lets diners fill up on as much soup, salad and its Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Olive Garden uses breadsticks).
- Soup options include New England Clam chowder, lobster bisque and creamy potato bacon.
- In addition, Red Lobster has also added two “power bowl” options to the lunch menu.
- The “Summer Power Bowl” includes quinoa rice, edamame, seasonal berries, sliced almonds and a lemon olive oil vinaigrette with the choice to add grilled shrimp, crispy shrimp, grilled chicken or grilled fresh salmon.
- A “Dragon Power Bowl” heats things up with spicy soy-ginger sauce drizzled over quinoa rice and fresh broccoli with the choice to add grilled shrimp, crispy shrimp, grilled chicken or grilled fresh salmon.
- Power bowls start at $9.99.
- Other options include menu mainstays including petite chilled lobster-and-shrimp rolls with fries, southwest-style tacos, shrimp and wood-grilled chicken and more.
- Lunch menu items are available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Prices are higher at the chain’s Times Square and Hawaii locations.