Starbucks brings back ‘Starbucks for Life’ game
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
Starbucks‘ popular “Starbucks for Life” game returns for its fourth consecutive year, giving members of the Starbucks Rewards loyalty program a chance to win grand prizes and instant wins from Starbucks.
- To join the fun, customers can visit StarbucksForLife.com and begin earning “plays” by making a qualifying purchase using a registered Starbucks Card or the Starbucks mobile app at participating U.S. Starbucks stores. Every play earns a game piece, or an instant win.
- Customers can collect three game pieces in a row to win a prize with instant wins including free brewed coffee, bonus stars and special offers.
- Each week, new challenges will be unlocked inside of the game giving members new chances to earn more plays.
- The game is open to members of the Starbucks Rewards program Nov. 27-Dec. 31.
- Learn the ultimate Starbucks cashback hack here.