After sharp eyed viewers spotted what appears to be a Starbucks cup on a table in a recent episode of “Game of Thrones,” the coffee chain took advantage of the buzz.
- “TBH we’re surprised she didn’t order a Dragon Drink,” Starbucks’ Twitter account tweeted Monday.
- The “Dragon Drink” Starbucks mentions is actually a real thing.
- Cleverly, Starbucks managed to get in a mention of its Dragon Drink, a new beverage made from dragonfruit and coconut milk.
- “Game of Thrones” features, among other fictional creatures, dragons.
- The Dragon Drink coincidentally was added to the menu recently.
Featured Links Sponsored