Starbucks claps back at errant ‘Game of Thrones’ coffee cup
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- “TBH we’re surprised she didn’t order a Dragon Drink,” Starbucks’ Twitter account tweeted Monday.
TBH we're surprised she didn't order a Dragon Drink.
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) May 6, 2019
- The “Dragon Drink” Starbucks mentions is actually a real thing.
- Cleverly, Starbucks managed to get in a mention of its Dragon Drink, a new beverage made from dragonfruit and coconut milk.
- “Game of Thrones” features, among other fictional creatures, dragons.
- The Dragon Drink coincidentally was added to the menu recently.
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) May 7, 2019