Starbucks makes surprise addition to its holiday menu — with a unique flavor profile
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
Starbucks has made a surprise addition in the middle of its holiday beverage season.
- The Juniper Latte is described as having a “hint of juniper and sage, an evergreen aroma and citrus notes.”
- The drink originally debuted last year exclusively at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Seattle.
- The drink starts with espresso and steamed milk with juniper syrup and is topped “with velvety foam and a dusting of pine-citrus sugar.”
- The new beverage is available at participating stores for a limited time.
- Starbucks also offers holiday themed drinks such as Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte and Eggnog Latte.