Target is launching massive ‘Good & Gather’ grocery brand
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Target has debuted another new owned brand — Good & Gather.
- The brand will be used a variety of food and beverage products and will eventually become the largest owned brand.
- Beginning now, the chain will begin phasing out its owned Archer Farms and Simply Balanced food brands and reintroducing them under the Good & Gather name.
- Owned brand Market Pantry will stick around, but cut back on the number of products sold under that name — with the other ones moving under Good & Gather.
- All products under the Good & Gather name will be made without artificial flavors or sweeteners, synthetic colors and high fructose corn syrup.
- In addition the main Good & Gather banner, the line will also include organic, kids, seasonal and signature lines.
- For a logo design, Target opted for a stylized lowercase “g” with two “leaf” accents and gentle strokes.
- The brand name sits below in a clean, geometric sans serif.