Flow alkaline water is new approach to packaged water.
Click here to read the full story »
- The comes from a spring in Bruce County, Ontario, Canada.
- Before being gathered, the water is filtered naturally at the source.
- While collecting the water, Flow double filters it and uses UV treatment, a process that is repeated once it gets to the filling facility.
- The water has an alkaline pH of 8.1, which the site says helps keep you balanced thanks to electrolytes and minerals.
- The company’s waters are all packaged in a Tetra Pak recyclable container with a plant-based cap.
- Flow is available “plain” or with organic essences.
- None of Flow’s products have any calories, juice or sweeteners.
- Flow is available for shipment via one-time purchases or subscriptions, which include a 10% discount.
- New customers are also eligible for a 20% discount through this link.
Featured Links Sponsored