CVS Health is CVS Pharmacy’s owned brand
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
In September 2014, CVS, the parent company of CVS Pharmacy, changed its name to CVS Health.
- The same name is used to brand the company’s store brand of health related products.
- The line includes first aid, over the counter medications and vitamins and supplements.
- The logo design on CVS Health product packaging is identical to the company’s parent company logo design.
- The company’s heart shaped icon is frequently incorporated into the packaging design as well.
- Most of the company’s packaging design use Helvetica, which matches the font used for the letters “CVS” in the company’s name.