CVS Health is CVS Pharmacy’s owned brand
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
In September 2014, CVS, the parent company of CVS Pharmacy, changed its name to CVS Health.
- The same name is used to brand the company’s store brand of health related products.
- The line includes first aid, over the counter medications and vitamins and supplements.
- The logo design on CVS Health product packaging is identical to the company’s parent company logo design.
- The company’s heart shaped icon is frequently incorporated into the packaging design as well.
- Most of the company’s packaging design use Helvetica, which matches the font used for the letters “CVS” in the company’s name.