In 2014, CVS announced it would change its name of the company that owns CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark and MinuteClinic to CVS Health.
- The company also introduced a new logo design.
- The new logo design features the “CVS” letters in the Helvetica typeface that had been used for years.
- Next to it, the word “Health” is shown in a clean, modern slab serif font that appears to be custom drawn.
- Close matches to the CVS Health logo font are RNS Camelia Regular and Kelvin Slab.
- On the left, is blocky heart-shaped icon with rounded corners.
- In some ways, the CVS heart icon appears to be two bandages intersecting each other.