Target’s Every Spring logo design
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
In continuing with its strategy of creating owned brands that are available exclusively at its stores and website, Target has launched a line of sustainable, earth friendly household products under the “Every Spring” banner.
- The line, which launched April 22, 2019, initially features 70 items.
- All products, which were developed in house, include biobased, recycled or natural fibers.
- Initial products include cleaners, hand soaps, laundry care and paper products.
- In many ways, the line goes head-to-head with brands such as Method, Seventh Generation and Mrs. Meyers, all of which Target carries.
- For a logo design, Target stacked the two words in the name on top of each either in a clear, elegant serif with prominent curves that suggest leaves.
- That notion is driven home by the dot on the “i” that sits just inside of the negative space left between the “v” and “e” — which has been replaced with a more literal leaf shape.