Tamron Hall’s new talk show: When to watch, how to watch and where to watch
Former “Today” and MSNBC anchor Tamron Hall is returning to television Sept. 9, 2019, with a self-titled talk show.
- Because “Tamron Hall” will be syndicated, TV stations in each market will decide if and when they want to air the show.
- If you live in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Fransisco, Houston, Raleigh or Fresno areas, you can tune in to your local ABC station.
- If you’re outside one of these markets, you may still be able to watch because the show will be seen in at least 85 percent of the country.
- TV stations owned by Hearst, Sinclair, Gray, Tribune, Nexstar, Scripps, Cox and Meredith have also signed on to air the show, though which one will carry it will vary by region.
- No air times have been announced yet, though it’s likely the show will start between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in most areas.
- Because the show is syndicated, it’s unlikely that full episodes will be available for streaming, except on cloud based DVRs that allow you to record your local stations’ airing of the show and then watch on your favorite device.