The website for the newly launched Fox Nation streaming service features scrolling logos of all the shows and content available on the service — but it’s important to note a little icon in the upper left of many of the biggest names.
- That icon, which reads “Audio Only,” means exactly what it says — only the audio of the show is available to Fox Nation subscribers.
- Fox Nation does also include other, exclusive video content including both short and long form programming.
- The audio-only restriction mainly applies to shows that air on the network’s cable channel and is likely in place to avoid conflicts with cable operators.
- The service costs $5.99 a month or $64.99.
- At launch the service is not available on Roku.