A new Steve Harvey show is coming soon — but not where you might expect it
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- The host and comedian, who had his latest daytime talk show attempt, “Steve” canceled by NBCUniversal in favor of Kelly Clarkson’s freshman show, is returning on Facebook Watch.
- The show will debut Jan. 6, 2020.
- Before that, he hosted “Steve Harvey” but that show ended in 2017 but was essentially replaced with “Steve.”
- He’s already taped the first batch of episodes of his new show at Tyler Perry’s studios near Atlanta.
- Titled “Steve on Watch,” the show is first slated to run 10 weeks with multiple segments being released each week.
- As far as format, producers are saying that Harvey will offer his takes on everyday life and issues as well as a mix of interviews.
- The new show is being produced by Endeavor Content’s non-scripted and branded content division Film 45 and Steve Harvey Global’s East 112.