A website called Yandy is selling what it calls the “Nicest Neighbor” Halloween costume.
- The getup includes a low cut cropped red sweater (with zipper, of course), a white collar with miniature tie and booty slacks.
- It suggests adding on ruffled socks with platform pumps to complete the look.
- If that isn’t enough for you, the site also sells a vinyl gray haired “wig” and hand puppets.
- That set, called the “Be My Neighbor Costume Kit,” can be used with the “sexy” female version or — if you throw in your own sweater and shirt — a male costume that’s only slightly less disturbing.
- The site doesn’t actually refer to Mr. Rogers, but it’s hard not to see the connection (and perhaps ruin your image of a childhood hero).