ABC executives are in a tizzy after someone purporting to be the leaker of the now infamous Amy Robach tape posted a letter on Project Veritas.
- Previously, ABC identified Ashley Bianco, who had since moved on to CBS, as having made unauthorized access to the tape.
- CBS fired Bianco, who has denied she leaked the tape.
- It’s important to note that neither ABC or CBS ever asserted that Bianco leaked the tape — only that she accessed footage in a way that violated ABC policy (something she also appeared to deny in her interview with Megyn Kelly).
- Meanwhile, someone identifying as “Ignotus” claims to be the ABC News insider who leaked the tape.
- Reports are coming from inside ABC that the network is combing through employees’ emails and questioning staffers.