Alex Trebek reveals struggles latest round of chemo has caused for him
Alex Trebek is feeling the effects of his chemotherapy treatments even as he continues to tape episodes of “Jeopardy!”
- Trebek lost of hair during the latest round of treatments.
- He’s been wearing a wig on air.
- In addition, he’s developed sores in his mouth that make it more challenging from the host to produce his famously perfect diction.
- He also told CTV that he’s not afraid of dying.
- “I’ve lived a good life, a full life, and I’m nearing the end of that life … if it happens, why should I be afraid that?” he told the network in an interview.