Australia’s Ten Network gets a new logo
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- The new logo changes out the numeral “10” for the spelled out “ten” found in its previous logo design.
- The new “10” is custom drawn, with a circular zero and a “1” with a curved segment used at the top.
- The entire design is placed inside of a blue gradient circle.
- The footprint of the new logo design does match the network’s old logo — which was a glossy blue circle with the word “ten” in custom drawn lowercase letters.
- This logo went through several iterations, including adding and losing gold elements, since 1991.