CNN planning town hall ‘marathon’
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
CNN has announced it will hold five hours of back-to-back Democratic presidential candidate town halls.
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Sen. Kamala Harris, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, Sen. Bernie Sanders and Sen. Elizabeth Warren will participate in the April 22 event.
- For the event, which will be held on the campus of Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire, CNN has partnered with the New Hampshire Institute of Politics at Saint Anselm College and the Institute of Politics at Harvard Kennedy School.
- Chris Cuomo will moderate the 7 p.m. Klobuchar and 9 p.m. Sanders town halls.
- Anderson Cooper will moderate the 8 p.m. Warren and 11 p.m. Buttigieg town halls.
- Don Lemon will moderate the 10 p.m. Harris town hall.
- The audience will include New Hampshire Democrats as well as a pool of students from Harvard and Saint Anselm and young people from across the state.
- On the day of the event, the Institute of Politics at Harvard Kennedy School will release the latest national poll of young voters.