CNN schedules Anthony Bourdain special
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
CNN has announced it will air a primetime special remember Anthony Bourdain:
- Bourdain, a CNN correspondent and host of “Parts Unknown” was found dead of an apparent suicide Friday morning in France.
- Bourdain was on assignment for “Parts Unknown” at the time.
- CNN will air “Remembering Anthony Bourdain” Friday, June 8, 2018 at 10 p.m. eastern.
- The network switched to a black homepage honoring Bourdain Friday.
- CNN has also joined a slate of other media outlets who are helping get the word out about suicide prevention hotlines.