Disney+ says it’s working on a ‘continue watching’ feature
Disney+ is planning to add a “continue watching” feature after scores of user complaints.
- While Disney+’s launch got off to a bumpy start and is already facing confusion and frustration over what content is there and what’s leaving, another big gripe was that it doesn’t have a “continue watching” feature like most other streaming services.
- This feature lets users automatically advance to the next episode in a series — which is all too important for binging.
- Disney+ was missing this feature at launch, which drew criticism from viewers (some also complained that Disney was too busy worrying about password sharing than adding this feature).
- Now, Disney+ tells ComicBook.com that the feature is in the works.
- While Disney+ does offer a substantial collection of movies that aren’t, perhaps, as “bingable,” it also features plenty of TV shows that most definitely are.