Four more debate hosts, locations announced
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
The DNC has announced hosts and locations for the next four presidential debates.
- NBC News and MSNBC will host a Feb. 19 2020 Democratic presidential debate in Las Vegas.
- CNN and the Des Moines Register will host a debate at Drake University Jan. 14.
- ABC, WMUR and Apple News will host a Feb. 7 debate at St. Anselm College in New Hampshire.
- CBS, the Congressional Black Caucus Institute and Twitter will host a Feb. 25 debate in Charleston Feb. 25.
- Moderators, format, candidates, qualifications, time and venue will be announced later.
The next, previously announced, debate is scheduled for Dec. 19 in Los Angeles and is hosted by PBS and Politico.