Fox announces six hires for streaming weather platform
By The MixDex Team Article may include affiliate links
Fox’s streaming weather service has hired six forecasters.
- Frazer was most recently a meteorologist and investigative reporter at WKYC in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Merwin comes from Houston’s KPRC. She will co-host morning coverage along with Frazer.
- Herrera comes from Seattle’s KING and will host “key programming blocks.”
- Mahoney was hired from KTVI in St. Louis and will co-host “lead programming dayparts.”
- Kosir joins from WJZY in Charlotte, North Carolina and has a significant social media presence, rising to fame as “the dancing meteorologist.” He will host evening hours.
- Morgan comes from Fox owned KRIV in Houston where he was the weekend morning forecaster and will host “main” programming blocks.
Fox Weather will launch later in 2021 as an advertising supported service.