‘Grace & Frankie’ gets bittersweet news
The Netflix original series “Grace & Frankie” has gotten a record-breaking seventh season — but is also coming to an end.
Read full story »
- The streamer announced that it has renewed the show for a 16-episode Season 7.
- However, it was also revealed that season will be its last.
- The show stars Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin along with Sam Waterston, Martin Sheen, June Diane Raphael, Brooklyn Decker, Baron Vaughn and Ethan Embry.
- Netflix plans to release the final season in January 2020.
- “Grace & Frankie” will now have the distinction of being the longest running Netflix original — with a total of 94 episodes.
- “Orange is the New Black,” which just ended in July, had seven seasons as well, but wrapped its run at 91 episodes.