Mika Brzezinski slates ‘Know Your Value’ in new city
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Mika Brzezinski, founder of “Know Your Value” and co-host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” is heading west and taking the “Know Your Value” live event series to San Francisco on Dec. 1 at The Palace Hotel.
- The all-day program, in partnership with NBCUniversal News Group, will feature speakers, networking opportunities and interactive panels designed to empower women in their personal and professional lives. The public can purchase tickets today by clicking here.
- A powerful lineup of leaders from across industries will join Brzezinski.
- Guests include: Amy Banse, Managing Director and Head of Funds for Comcast Ventures; Emily Chang, Bloomberg TV anchor and author of “Brotopia: Breaking Up the Boys’ Club of Silicon Valley”; Jean Chatzky, financial editor of NBC News’ “TODAY”; Janine Driver, body language and branding expert; Dr. Madelyn Fernstrom, NBC News and “TODAY” Health Editor; U.S. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA); Katty Kay, BBC News anchor and author of the “Confidence Code and Confidence Code for Girls”; Vicky Nguyen, senior investigative reporter and anchor for NBC Bay Area, KNTV; Jane Park, CEO and founder of Julep Beauty; Zainab Salbi, founder of Women for Women International and author of “Freedom is an Inside Job”; Dia Simms, president of Combs Enterprises; Megan Twohey, investigative reporter for The New York Times and NBC News and MSNBC contributor; Elizabeth Vargas, host of “A&E Investigates”; and Shelley Zalis, CEO of The Female Quotient and co-founder of #seeher.
- More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Women in the state of California can also enter the “Grow Your Value” contest for a chance to win a $25,000 grand prize at the Dec. 1 event, sponsored by ADP Women in Leadership.
- The program is an extension of Brzezinski’s “Know Your Value” nationwide initiative that brought sold-out events to New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Boston, Orland and Hartford.