NBC hawking ‘Kathie Lee and Hoda’ wine glasses
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
Viewers can now raise a glass to “Today” co-hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb’s “Wines-day Wednesdays” at home:
- NBC News posted a story to the Today.com website announcing the availability of a pair of wine glasses through the NBC store.
- The glasses, which feature “KLG” and “Hoda” in the show’s signature script font, sell for $35.
- Stemless versions with both names are also available for $18 each.
- The article does disclaim that “Today” may get a “a small share of the revenue.”
- Embedded in the article are several links to the NBC Store.
- The NBC Store is run by Snow Commerce for NBC.
- A small disclaimer at the bottom of every NBC Store page reads “Snow Commerce, LLC is the seller of all NBC Store merchandise and is solely responsible for all aspects of your purchase.”
- The article goes on to list other “Today” branded items for sale, including apparel, sunglasses and Kotb’s book “I’ve Loved You Since Forever.”