Former MSNBC host Ronan Farrow is expected to drop a bombshell of a book Oct. 15 that will include references to former NBC “Today” anchor Matt Lauer.
- “Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators” will be released Oct. 15 after much speculation.
- The book is expected to delve into claims that NBC allegedly try to squash Farrow’s investigation into Harvey Weinstein.
- Farrow eventually departed NBC and took the reporting on Weinstein with him.
- The expose on Weinstein caused huge waves in the broadcast industry and won Farrow a Pulitzer.
- Now, NBC News is bracing for bombshells with the new book as it is widely expected to include references to both the Weinstein and Lauer cases.
- Other reports from Page Six say that execs have pointed out that NBC has covered Lauer’s ouster “perhaps more extensively than anyone.”
- Initial reports indicate Farrow’s book includes an interview with several of Lauer’s alleged victims.
- Page Six is also reporting that one of the alleged victims will publicly identify herself.