NBC’s social news show just wrapped up a big college tour ahead of the midterms
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- The team has visited Clark Atlanta University to talk with with the university’s students and Libertarian candidate for Governor Ted Metz.
- The show also stopped by West Virginia University to talk with congressional candidate Kendra Fershee (D).
- UCLA hosted the show’s conversation with congressman Ted Lieu (D)
- In addition, the University of Houston with congressional candidate Dan Crenshaw (R)
- Meanwhile, the University of Austin hosted the show’s tour and discussion with senate candidate Beto O’Rourke.
- This week, “Stay Tuned” finished with Florida International University on their last stop on the college tour to speak with students and discuss key issues in the state with congressman Carlos Curbelo (R).
- The group talked about polarization in the country and violence in America.
- Stay Tuned’s hosts Gadi Schwartz, Savannah Sellers and Lawrence Jackson have been asking their viewers to submit their own questions to be answered on the show.