Though its been heavily promoted for months, CBS News made it “Facebook official” Friday, July 12, 2019 when it updated its social media profiles with the new “CBS Evening News with Norah O’Donnell” logo design.
- The new design retains the same Ridley Grotesk font that’s been used since Jeff Glor took over.
- The same general layout has also been retained, though the thin line above the box with the anchor name is gone.
- The design has also been updated to only use a dark to light blue gradient palette.
- Previously, the logo design used a blend of gray, blue and red.
- Another change is, due to the length of O’Donnell’s name, is that her name now spans two lines inside of the heavy box below the logotype.