See the changes Fox Business is making to its schedule
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Fox Business is tweaking its afternoon and evening programming lineup starting Oct. 15, according to a tweet by one of the network’s own media reporters.
- “The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan,” currently at 2 p.m. eastern, will be replaced with a show featuring Charles Payne. Regan is moving to 8 p.m.
- Liz Claman continues to host at 3 p.m.
- David Asman will leave “After the Bell” with Melissa Francis at 4 p.m., replaced by Connell McShane.
- Asman, in turn, will move to 5 p.m. moves to host “Bulls & Bears” at 5 p.m.
- “The Evening Edit,” moves back an hour 6 p.m. and will continue to be hosted by Elizabeth MacDonald.
- “Lou Dobbs Tonight” moves to 7 p.m., replacing Charles Payne’s “Making Money.” Payne moves to 2 p.m. under the same show name.
- 8 p.m. will feature “Trish Regan Primetime.”
- “Kennedy Live” will move and replace “Strange Inheritance with Jamie Colby” at 9 p.m.
- Neither the twee or Fox News’ announcement of the new schedule indicate what will happen with “Strange Inheritance” or Colby.
NEW Fox Business lineup starting Oct. 15:
2pm: Charles Payne
3pm: Liz Claman
4pm: Melissa Francis and Connell McShane
5pm: Bulls & Bears with David Asman
6pm: The Evening Edit with Elizabeth MacDonald
7pm: Lou Dobbs Tonight
8pm: @trish_regan in Primetime
— Brian Flood (@briansflood) September 18, 2018