See what Fox Nation is planning for short form programming
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- At 7 a.m. eastern, “Primetime Highlights,” hosted by Rob Schmitt and Carley Shimkus, will break down key moments from the previous evening’s primetime programming on Fox News.
- At 9:30 a.m., “conservative lightning rod” Tomi Lahren will present “First Thoughts,” sharing her opinion on the latest news in politics and pop culture.
- At the same time, senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano will host a live program examining the news of the day from a libertarian and legal perspective alongside featured guests.
- The current “Fox & Friends After the Show Show” will move from FoxNews.com to Fox Nation at 9 a.m.
- “Deep Dive” will, according to a press release issued by Fox News, feature “first rate political analysts” at noon.
- “UN-PC” will be hosted by “conservative firebrand” Britt McHenry and “The Greg Gutfeld Show” regular Tyrus at 6 p.m.
- Also at 6 p.m., Lahren will return to present “Final Thoughts,” recapping her views on the day’s top stories.
- At 7 p.m. Fox News Radio host Tom Shillue will present “Quiz Show” with Shilue playing HQ Trivia with select guests.
- Fox News also has announced that Fox Nation subscribers will gain access to on demand audio of Fox News programs 30 minutes after their air.
- The service will also include simulcasts of Fox News Radio programs, including “The Brian Kilmeade Show,” “Benson & Harf” and “The Todd Starnes Show” and “The Tom Shillue Show.”
In addition to the daily lineup, Fox Nation also announced weekly and monthly programming:
- Senior political analyst Brit Hume will contribute regular analysis on the top news headlines.
- Greg Gutfeld, co-host of “The Five” and host of “The Greg Gutfeld Show,” will helm “One Smart Person & Greg Gutfeld.” The program will feature discourse between Gutfeld and one “smart” guest, who will discuss the latest news in a fun and lively fashion on select days of the week.
- Dana Perino will host “Dana Perino’s Book Club” showcasing selected authors and popular books on a monthly basis.
- Primetime host Laura Ingraham and “Ingraham Angle” regular Raymond Arroyo will also co-host “Laura & Raymond,” a program focused on politics and culture.
- Popular primetime fixture Sean Hannity will also host a program that is currently in development.
- David Webb will host a weekly program entitled “Reality Check,” where he will aim to keep the Washington politicians and media elite accountable to his standards.
- Every week, Jeanine Pirro will host a 10-minute abbreviated edition of “Justice with Judge Jeanine” to offer her legal insights on the week’s top news headlines.
- “Moms,” a monthly program hosted by former Real World star and Fox News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy will shine the light on motherhood and family life from women all over the country.
- Fox News Radio’s Todd Starnes will host Starnes Country, live from his radio studio on select days of the week. Focused on patriotism and Christian faith, Starnes will be joined by guests for each program.
The service previously announced its longform programming slate.