‘Seinfeld’ lands on Netflix
Netflix has secured the streaming rights to popular NBC sitcom “Seinfeld.”
- The show will join Netflix in 2021.
- That’s when the show’s current contract with Hulu expires.
- Netflix has signed a deal that give it streaming rights for five years.
- The deal includes all 180 episodes and they will be available in 4K.
- Although “Seinfeld” aired on NBC, Sony controls its distribution rights.
- The show was also, in part, produced by Castle Rock, which is part of WarnerMedia.