Steve Soderbergh has inked a three year deal with HBO and HBO Max.
- The deal includes Soderbergh producing exclusive TV content for both platforms as well as giving them “first look” rights on films, reports Variety.
- Soderbergh is already set to direct feature film “Let Them All Talk” for the upcoming HBO Max streamer.
- Soderbergh previously directed “The Laundromat” for Netflix, during which he worked with Meryl Streep.
- Streep, along with Candice Bergen, Dianne Wiest, Lucas Hedges and Gemma Chan are set to star in “Let Them All Talk.”
- Soderbergh also was involved in HBO projects “The Knick,” “Behind the Candelabra” and “Mosaic.”