Tamron Hall reveals two pieces of big personal news
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- Hall, 48, has announced she’s 38 weeks pregnant with her husband Steven, though it’s not immediately clear what his last name is.
- She saved the news until her doctor told her it was “safe” to tell everyone, likely given that her pregnancy could be considered higher risk given her age.
- At 38 weeks, the baby could be born soon — likely within the next few weeks.
- This means Hall will have some time to spend with her new family before production on “Tamron Hall” starts.
- Meanwhile, Hall’s talk show also made some key announcements this week.
Read full story »View this post on Instagram
I’ve wanted to share this news for many months and now finally my doctor has said I am in a safe place, at 32 weeks, to share my joy with y'all. So, it’s clear a daytime talk show isn’t the only thing I’ve been trying to produce! There have been many tears, but today I embrace the smiles. My husband Steven and I are beyond excited! We're in constant prayer, so if you pray, add us to your list; if you meditate, send calmness our way; and if you believe in luck, we’ll happily take that too. More to share in a few weeks when the baby arrives! Next chapter! Blessed and Grateful.