The Weather Channel’s new owner is planning this comedic look at weather for syndication
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
The company that acquired The Weather Channel last year has announced a new syndicated offering with a weather theme.
- Entertainment Studios, which is lead by Byron Allen, acquired The Weather Channel in 2018.
- The company has announced that “The World’s Funniest Weather” will be a weekly half hour syndication offering available for fall 2019.
- The show will showcase clips from local, national and international outlets as well as amateur videos that offer a funny spin on weather.
- Scott Satin will executive produce.
- Satin’s experience includes a stint as EP of NBC’s “Most Outrageous Moments” and another Entertainment Studios show “Funny You Should Ask.”
- Entertainment Studios is producing and distributing the show.
- “The World’s Funniest Weather” marks the company’s 42nd show.